20 Minute Peanut Crusted Tofu with addicting crispy nutty edges and an effortless peanut sauce – Perfect on salads, in wraps, and with rice! Tofu gets coated in a peanut butter flour batter and then rolled in crushed peanuts before being baked to perfection!
- 1 package extra firm tofu
- 1 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1–2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a sheet pan with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Spray it with oil and set aside.
- Drain the tofu, pat it dry, and chop it into bite sized squares.
- Whisk together the peanut butter powder, water, sriracha, garlic powder, and salt until smooth. Place the chopped peanuts in a bowl.
- Take a piece of tofu, dip it into the batter and let the excess drip off. Place it in the peanuts and roll it around until it is coated then set on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining pieces of tofu.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Serve with rice, on salad, or in a lettuce wrap using the extra batter as a sauce!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 519g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 26g
Keywords: crispy, vegan, gluten free, vegetarian, easy, fast, spicy, garlic,