Brunch Apple Crisp is naturally sweetened and made with whole grain oats! Healthy enough for breakfast, sweet and saucy enough for dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grab a 9×9 baking dish.
- Add the filling ingredients straight into the baking dish and toss.
- Add all the crisp ingredients to a bowl, and stir to mix well. Sprinkle the crisp topping evenly over the apple filling. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
- Calories: 433
- Sugar: 39g
- Sodium: 155mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 64g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: gluten free, oat, healthy, breakfast, Fall, naturally sweetened, maple, maple syrup, cinnamon, vegan, vegetarian, coconut oil, easy,