Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner is the ultimate weeknight dinner! A comforting 30 minute meal packed with veggies that happens to be paleo and healthy.
Who else is living for a good sheet pan meal these days?
For the record, my hand is raised high and in the air! Especially when that sheet pan is filled with pillowy soft and fluffy but golden brown and crispy gnocchi, tender caramelized vegetables, and a buttery olive oil and herb sauce.
Count. Me. In.
[mv_video key="p4bnjo04urizhgvk8z3m" volume="70" aspectRatio="true" title="Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal" thumbnail="https://mediavine-res.cloudinary.com/video/upload/p4bnjo04urizhgvk8z3m.jpg" doNotOptimizePlacement="undefined" doNotAutoplayNorOptimizePlacement="false" sticky="false"]
But let's break down what makes this Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner so special:
- 30 minutes: Yes, 30 minutes for caramelized gnocchi, saucy veggies, and plates that are licked clean.
- 4 ingredients: Just gnocchi, bell peppers, broccoli, zucchini, and some seasonings.
- Semi homemade: This gnocchi is store bought. I won't tell if you won't.
- Tiny amount of clean up: just one bowl and one sheet pan to wash.
- Comfort food: Pasta. Made golden crispy and pillowy soft. Need I say more?
- That also happens to be healthy: Paleo, vegan, grain free, gluten free. Basically, ALL THE FREES.
A quick word about the wonderful world of gnocchi.
When it comes to gnocchi, we have options. For this recipe, I reached for a bag of the frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's. I always have these delicious spheres of pasta stashed in my freezer and it keeps this recipe gluten free, grain free, paleo, and vegan. So if you are looking for convenience and to satisfy dietary restrictions, this is the way to go.
If you want something a little more homemade, my Gluten Free Gnocchi are the ticket!
And if you're here for a quick and easy and delicious meal regardless of gluten? Any store bought gnocchi will do!
How can you go wrong with gnocchi?
Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal is the ultimate weeknight dinner! A comforting 30 minute, 4 ingredient meal packed with veggies that happens to be paleo, grain free, gluten free vegan and healthy!
- 12 oz Gnocchi (I used the frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's, but any frozen or packaged gnocchi should work!)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread it out onto a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the gnocchi are browned and the veggies are tender. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: veggie, vegetable, cauliflower, bell pepper, pepper, Italian, easy, 30 minute, broccoli, zucchini, gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegan