Cauliflower Gnocchi Sheet Pan Meal is the ultimate weeknight dinner! A comforting 30 minute, 4 ingredient meal packed with veggies that happens to be paleo, grain free, gluten free vegan and healthy!
- 12 oz Gnocchi (I used the frozen cauliflower gnocchi from Trader Joe's, but any frozen or packaged gnocchi should work!)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Spread it out onto a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the gnocchi are browned and the veggies are tender. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: veggie, vegetable, cauliflower, bell pepper, pepper, Italian, easy, 30 minute, broccoli, zucchini, gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegan