- Handful baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 scallion (, roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon mellow white miso
- 5 basil leaves
- 1/2 english cucumber (, chopped (and peeled if using a low speed blender))
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid aminos or tamari
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch white pepper
- Pinch ground ginger
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. This could take several minutes depending on your blender. Scrape down the sides as needed.
For a soy-free option, use chickpea miso in place of the sweet white miso.