This Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is not only a gluten free and vegan recipe, but it requires just one bowl! Perfectly fluffy with tons of banana flavor.
- 1 1/2 cups mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prep a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the banana, maple, and avocado oil. Whisk in the baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top it with a new extra chocolate chips, if desired. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Transfer the loaf from the loaf pan to a wire rack an cool completely before serving.
If you like your banana bread a little gooey in the center, bake it for 50 minutes. If you like it cooked all the way through, bake it for 60.