- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milk (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon
- 1 pint raspberries (mashed)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together all of the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet into the dry and stir to combine. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-24 minutes or until the tops of the cupcakes spring back when touched. Remove from the oven. Let cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes. Transfer the muffins to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Once the muffins have cooled completely, add the frosting ingredients, except the raspberries to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Pour into a bowl and fold in the raspberries. Frost each cupcake and serve.