Three easy ways for how to make a matcha latte at home! Enjoy a steamy latte every day of the week – dairy free and naturally sweetened options!
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice – almond, coconut, soy, cow, etc.
- 1 teaspoon matcha
- 1–4 teaspoons liquid sweetener of choice – honey, maple syrup, agave or a few drops stevia
With a blender:
- Heat up your milk of choice on the stove.
- Add your matcha and optional sweetener of choice to the blender. Add in the milk and blend on high until everything is combined and the milk is frothy. Pour into a mug and enjoy!
With a frother:
- Add your milk of choice to the frother (making sure not to exceed the max lines) and turn it on. While it’s spinning, add in the matcha and sweetener of choice. Once well mixed and to your desired temperature, pour into a mug and enjoy!
With a whisk:
- Add your matcha to a matcha bowl (or any shallow bowl). Pour in a small amount of water and use a matcha whisk to stir the matcha into the water and eliminate any clumps.
- Heat your milk of choice in a saucepan. Once it steams, add in your optional sweetener of choice and stir. Pour the matcha mixture into your mug then follow with your warmed milk. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 latte (with unsweetened almond milk)
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 270mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: almond milk, dairy free, green tea, easy, blender, frother, whisk, homemade