This Meal Prep Berry Crisp Smoothie Bowl tastes like pie with its dash of vanilla extract, spoonful of almond butter, and sweet crunchy cinnamon granola that gets sprinkled over the top.
For the granola:
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the smoothie bowl (multiply by the number of servings you want to prep):
- 1 banana, peeled and cut in half
- 3/4 cup frozen berries
- 1 date
- 1–2 tablespoons almond butter
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch vanilla bean powder (optional)
For the granola prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, almond butter, avocado oil, vanilla and almond extracts. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well. Spread it out onto the sheet pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Set aside to cool.
- Once the granola is cooled, seal it in 1/2 cup increments with the FoodSaver.
For the smoothie prep:
- Add all the ingredients into a FoodSaver bag and seal. Repeat until you have the desired number of smoothies prepped.
To make a smoothie bowl:
- Open up one of your prepped FoodSaver smoothies and empty the contents into the blender. Add in 1/2 cup of non-dairy milk and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fresh berries, almond butter, and one packet of granola. Enjoy!
Keywords: meal prep, easy, granola, almond, banana, summer, vegan, gluten free, plant based, quick,