Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Bites are a healthy 6 ingredient recipe! Made with whole grains, nuts, and natural sweeteners but taste just like dessert.
These delicious little bites taste just like an oatmeal raisin cookie in cookie dough form. They are soft and sticky and perfectly sweet with pockets of chewy raisins, interesting texture from the cashews, and nuttiness from the oats.
Are made with energizing fruit, whole grains that are packed with fiber, and nuts which bring the healthy fats. They are a satiating bite that is somehow healthy despite tasting like dessert!
How to make healthy cookie dough bites?
These bites are dangerously easy to make!
Throw the 6 simple ingredients into the food processor and crank that baby until a dough ball forms. Roll into balls and you are finished. In and out of the kitchen in 10 minutes with a dozen perfect cookie dough bites ready to be eaten.
Store any uneaten bites in the fridge. Not only is a cooled bite delicious, but they will keep for 7-10 days… if they make it that long!
What ingredients are in healthy cookie dough bites?
These Oatmeal Cookie Dough Bites are made irresistibly with…
- Raisins – yep, raisins are the glue that holds these bites together providing structure and sweetness without being overly sweet.
- Oats – a nice texture, nuttiness, and wholesome goodness
- Raw cashews – these nuts are a blank canvas when it comes to flavor. They let the oatmeal raisin shine while providing healthy fats that add an unmistakable richness
- Honey (or Brown Rice Syrup) – a sticky sweetness that helps bind these cookie bites together
- Cinnamon and vanilla – for gourmet sweet flavor
- Salt – makes all the flavors SHINE
In review these bites:
- taste like soft, sticky, sweet and irresistible oatmeal raisin cookie dough
- are made with WHOLESOME ingredients
- the perfect pop-able, travel-able, or out-of-the-fridge-able snack
- gluten free & can be made vegan
- are a 10 minute recipe
- with just 6 everyday ingredients!