Roasted Squash Apple Brussel Sprout Bake is full of caramelized veggies, Fall inspired seasonings, and ready in 20 minutes with just one pan.
Fall is here! Do you love it or do you love it?
With its apples, pumpkin, squash, changing leaves, warm lattes, warm spices, and crisp mornings I LOVE it.
And this bake is packed with everything that is good about Fall! Tender caramelized squash, sweet and jammy roasted apples, earthy brussel sprouts, and just enough fresh rosemary, garlic and cinnamon to tickle our tastebuds while letting the Fall superstars really shine.
It’s a sweet/savory combo that is pure magic.
And the magic doesn’t stop there. Our Butternut Squash, Apple, and Brussel Sprout Bake is easy as pie.
One sheet pan. 7 ingredients. 30 minutes. Lets. Do. This.
Spread the veggies and apples onto the sheet pan. Drizzle on the oil. Sprinkle on the spices. And toss everything up right there on the sheet pan.
Get it into a hot oven and pat yourself on the back. Your side dish will be ready in 20 minutes and there is virtually no cleanup to be found.
If you’re looking to kick off Fall food with a BANG (me too!), here are some of my favorite recipes from years past:
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie – for when you need that sweet taste of pumpkin spice, but the weather is still unseasonably warm
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte – see above except for when the weather is unseasonably COLD (like this week when it full on SNOWED where I live. This PSL got me through.)
- Pumpkin Alfredo – Pasta. Pumpkin. Need I say more?
- Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding and Apple Compote – the two best flavors of Fall rolled into one decadently healthy breakfast
- Dairy Free Creamy Wild Rice Soup – hearty and creamy and basically a big bowl of COMFORT
Butternut Squash, Apple, and Brussel Sprout Bake is full of caramelized veggies, Fall inspired seasonings, and ready in 20 minutes with just one pan. Paleo, vegan, gluten free, grain free, and healthy!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread the squash, apple, and brussel sprouts out on a sheet pan. Drizzle on the oil and sprinkle on the herbs and spices. Toss to coat all the veggies in the oil and seasonings. Bake for 20 minutes or until the veggies are tender and caramelized.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: roasted, vegetables, Fall, easy, 30 minute, side, gluten free, vegan, grain free, vegetarian, paleo, pecan, rosemary, cinnamon,