- 1 medium delicata squash, (halved, seeded, and cut into half rounds)
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, (cut into strips)
- 8.8 oz gluten-free soba noodles
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, (minced)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Toss the delicata squash with the avocado oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Fill a pot with water and a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Add in the soba noodles and stir. cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 6-10 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the noodles, with the dressing, squash, and kale. Add in the reserved pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce. Serve.
After the noodles are cooked, be sure to give them a good rise with cold water until the noodles are room temperature. This keeps the noodle from clumping together in the finished dish.