10 Minute Tahini Ranch Dressing is a ranch lover’s dream! Full of dill, garlic, tahini, and lots of fresh black pepper. Paleo, vegan, and dairy free!
- 1/2 cup sesame tahini
- 6 tablespoons ice water
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add the tahini to a bowl.
- Fill a separate bowl with ice water and spoon 6 tablespoons of the water (leave the ice behind) into the tahini bowl and whisk to combine. (Room temperature water will cause the tahini to clump up, but ice water will result in a smooth dressing.)
- Add in the remaining ingredients an stir to combine. Store in the fridge for 1 week.