This 5 minute Gochujang Sauce is the perfect balance of spicy, savory, and sweet! Use it as a dipping sauce, for bibimbap, or add it to mayo for a spicy kick!
- 6 tablespoons gochujang, adjust to taste. Some brands are spicier than others.
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl (or directly to the saucepan!) and whisk to combine.
- Over medium heat, bring the sauce to a simmer. Let simmer for 60 seconds. Remove from the heat and enjoy!
Gochujang: I use the Coconut Secret brand since it is gluten free, vegan, and mildly spiced. But feel free to experiment! Each brand has its own spice level and unique flavor.
Maple syrup: You can also use honey or agave.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: chili paste, maple syrup, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, spicy, sweet, dip, dressing, dipping sauce,