This Easy Acai Smoothie is bursting with sweet fruit flavor and antioxidants! Made with banana, pineapple, and mango for a tropical twist!
- 1 frozen unsweetened acai smoothie pack (usually around 3.5 oz.) – I buy them at Trader Joes
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1–2 cups orange juice or almond milk or a mix (more for a thicker smoothie, less for thinner)
- Spoonful of peanut butter, optional
- Granola and peanut butter to garnish, optional
- Add all the ingredient to a blender and blend until smooth, using a tamper or scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour into a glass, top with granola and peanut butter, if desired, and enjoy!
Liquid: use and milk you like – coconut, soy, almond, etc. My personal favorite is to make this with half soy milk and half orange juice. It makes it both creamy and fruity!
- Serving Size: Entire recipe (with 1 1/2 cups almond milk, no pb, no granola)
- Calories: 336
- Sugar: 34g
- Sodium: 293mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, berry, banana, tropical, mango, pineapple, orange juice, almond milk, breakfast,