Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms are favorite for a reason! A soft peanut butter cookie with a chocolate "kiss" is a match made in heaven.
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter, softened
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-1 Baking Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, for rolling
- 25-30 chocolate kisses.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and eggs until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the flour and mix until combined.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, roll the dough into balls. Roll in granulated sugar and pace about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Remove from the oven a cool for 3 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer to a wire cooking rack and cool for 7 more minutes.
- Press a chocolate kiss into each cookie and transfer to the freezer for 10 minutes. This keeps the kiss from melting. Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 120mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 6mg
Keywords: peanut butter, chocolate kiss, brown sugar, sugar, dairy-free butter, dairy free, gluten free, vanilla