30 minute Gochujang Noodles are the perfect trifecta of sweet, spicy, and savory! This saucy pasta is made with just 10 ingredients!
- 1 recipe Gochujang sauce, click for the recipe
- 10 oz pasta
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 cups chopped veggies of choice, optional
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce OR tamari
- Sliced green onions & sesame seeds, optional for garnish
- Make the gochujang sauce.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, undercooking it by 2-3 minutes so it is just undercooked and can finish cooking in the pan with the sauce. Before draining reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- In a large skillet, heat the avocado oil over medium heat until warm. Add in the veggies and cook until crisp-tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the pasta, gochujang sauce, butter and soy sauce to the skillet. Toss to combine, cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and coats the noodles. Garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, and serve.
Pasta: Use your favorite noodle shape. Can be bean-based or gluten free.
Veggies of choice – optional, but adds great flavor! Use whatever you have in your fridge. Broccoli, bell pepper, green beans, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, snap peas, frozen peas, and mushrooms are all great!
- Serving Size: 1/5th recipe
- Calories: 438
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 578mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 10g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
Keywords: pasta, vegetables, tamari, maple syrup, rice vinegar, butter,