These fresh roll ups are summer in a bite! They are ready in 20 minutes or less depending on how fast you can roll, and require less than 10 ingredients! They are best when eaten immediately after being made, when the flavors are still the most fresh.
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced dill
- 3 scallions (, dark green parts only, minced)
- 1 clove garlic (, minced)
- 8 oz . hummus ((homemade or store bought))
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2–4 zucchini (, depending on the size)
- Using a vegetable peeler peel the zucchini into long thin strips.
- Combine all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread a teaspoon or two of the filling mixture onto a zucchini strip. Roll up and repeat with the remaining zucchini.