Sip on this Iced Strawberry Matcha Latte! Infused with berry flavor, sweetened with honey, made with dairy free milk and full of lasting non-jittery green tea energy! This tea latte is paleo, healthy, and requires just four ingredients – matcha powder, almond or coconut milk, honey, and strawberries!
- 4 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- 1 rounded tablespoon matcha
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Add the almond milk, honey, and matcha to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour it into a jar with the strawberries.
- Transfer the jar to the fridge and let the strawberries infuse the tea for at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Milk: use any milk you prefer – dairy, oat, soy, coconut, etc.
Honey: you can also use maple syrup or agave.
Matcha: make sure you’re using a cerimonial grade matcha otherwise it will be bitter.
Storage: store in a jar in the fridge for 4-5 days. The strawberry flavor will continue to intensify over time, so you may want to strain your berries out once you’ve reached your perfect flavor profile. Pour over ice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe, using almond milk
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 181mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: green tea, cerimonial matcha, berries, almond milk, honey, easy, paleo, gluten free, vegan,