Maple Butter Oatmeal is filled with pools of melted vegan butter and swirls of sweet maple syrup. Ready in just 20 minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups non dairy milk of choice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup gluten free steel cut oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder OR vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 4 tablespoons Easy Vegan Butter, divided
- Add the water and milk to a pot and bring it to a boil. Stir in the oats and salt and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the oats are tender and creamy, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add in the vanilla, half of the maple, and half of the butter. Spoon the oatmeal into bowls and top with the remaining butter and maple. Serve immediately.
I use a quick and easy homemade butter in this recipe because it has the best flavor I’ve found, but feel free to substitute in your butter of choice.