Cranberry Pineapple Relish is a refreshing side dish that is made with just 4 ingredients! Sweet, tangy, and ready in 10 minutes.
- 2 (14 oz) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 small apples (about 3/4 of a pound), cut into large chunks
- 1 (12oz) bag fresh cranberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until it is finely chopped, scraping down the sides as needed.
If you have a 14-cup food processor, it will likely all fit in one batch. If your food processor is smaller, process it in batches and then stir it together in a large bowl.
- Serving Size: 1/8th recipe
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: 10 minute, apple, maple syrup, vegan, gluten free, paleo, Thanksgiving, easy, food processor