These donuts have all the flavor of a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but are healthy, vegan, and gluten free. Since they are raw and no-bake, they are quick and easy to make. We are talking 3 step easy. Which means you can enjoy the flavors of fall even sooner!
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted dates (packed)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (softened)
- Toppings : (optional)
- Cacao nibs
- Chopped pecans
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the oats and pecans to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the S blade. Pulse until the pecans and oats have broken down, and are the consistency of almond meal. Add in the remaining ingredients, and process until the dough begins to come together.
- Press the mixture into a mini donut pan and place in the freezer to firm up, about 30 minutes.
- Using a spoon, gently remove the donuts from the pan. Dip each one in the coconut butter and dip each donut, frosted side down, into your desired toppings.