This easy breakfast recipe for overnight oats requires only 2 steps! It is packed with flavor and will keep you full till breakfast time.
For the overnight oats:
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Whisk together all of the overnight oat ingredients. Add to the fridge and let sit overnight.
- Split the oat mixture between 2 bowls, top each bowl with 1/2 of the topping ingredients. Serve.
Keywords: oatmeal, gluten free, easy, healthy, chia, vegan, vegetarian, healthy, coconut, almond, summer