Pumpkin Spice Golden Milk combines the flavors of fall with the benefits of turmeric! This anti-inflammatory recipe is made with almond milk and is sweetened with maple syrup.
- 4 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch ginger
- Pinch black pepper
- Add the almond milk into a pot. Heat it over medium heat until it begins to steam. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine. Heat to a gently simmer and serve.
For a paleo version, substitute the maple syrup for honey.
Keywords: dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, grain-free, no nightshades, oil-free, paleo, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian