Quinoa Veggie Bowls with Tahini Ranch are packed with crunch veggies, fluffy whole grain quinoa, and smothered in a healthy and dairy-free ranch dressing.
- 6 cups cooked quinoa
- 6 cups chopped raw veggies (I used broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, carrots, and cucumber)
- 10 Minute Tahini Ranch Dressing
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, chop your veggies and whip up a batch of 10 Minute Tahini Ranch Dressing.
- Divide the warm quinoa between the bowls. Top with the veggies and lots of Tahini Ranch and enjoy!