This dessert inspired breakfast is EVERYTHING. Creamy, velvety, chocolate-filled, incredibly easy, and packed with healthy ingredients. Didn’t see that healthy thing coming? Promise you won’t taste it either.
- 2 teaspoons packed finely grated beet
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 – 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- Add all the ingredients, except oats, into a blender and blend until smooth. Combine with the oats and ladle into jars. Let the oatmeal sit overnight and the next morning serve with desired toppings
For a nut free version sub in a non nut based milk.