Sweet Corn Potato Salad – with its pops of bright corn, sweet basil, and creamy potatoes, this healthy no-mayo salad will keep you coming back for more! You need 10 ingredients and 20 minutes to make this speedy salad. By using a no-mayo olive oil, honey, and Dijon dressing, you nix the process food and end up with a lighter, healthier, and tastier side!
2 pounds baby potatoes, halved or quartered if they are large (about 6 cups chopped)
2 ribs celery, diced
1 cup corn, fresh off the cob or frozen
1 scallion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped basil
1 tablespoon chopped dill
For the dressing:
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil OR avocado oil
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in the potatoes, cover and cook until the potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes. When the potatoes are fork tender, add in the corn and cook for one more minute.
- Drain the potatoes and corn. Once all the water has evaporated and the potatoes start to look “dry,” add them to a large bowl.
- While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the potatoes while they are still warm. Add in the scallion and celery.
- Stir in the basil and dill just before serving. You can serve the salad warm, chilled, or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 240mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: summer, herb, no mayo, vegetarian, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, olive oil, healthy