Melt in your mouth Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge is made with just 2 ingredients and one bowl! This silky smooth candy is paleo, vegan, and can even be made keto!
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt if using unsalted almond butter
- Line a loaf pan or rectangular storage container with parchment paper (I used a rectangular storage container that was about 5×8 inches) and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 50% powder for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is melted, then stir in the almond butter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepped container and place in the fridge to set. Once set, slice and serve. Store any leftover fudge in the refrigerator.
- For keto fudge, use a quality stevia sweetened or unsweetened chocolate bar.
- For paleo fudge, use a coconut sugar sweetened, stevia sweetened, or unsweetened chocolate bar.