Barbecue Jackfruit Nachos – crunchy tortilla chips loaded with spicy sweet BBQ jackfruit, melty vegan mozzarella cheese, crisp red onion, juicy sweet pineapple, and optional fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeño.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can/package barbecue style jackfruit (or make your own with this method)
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks (caned or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Optional cilantro and jalapeño slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in an even later on a baking sheet.
- Top evenly with jackfruit, pineapple, cheese and red onion. Add on optional jalapeño slices.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the jackfruit is warmed through.
- Top with optional cilantro and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 511
- Sugar: 14g
- Sodium: 1210mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Fiber: 15g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, bbq, barbeque, barbecue, nachos, tortilla, chips, pineapple, red onion, cheese, mozzarella, cilantro, jalapeño, easy, 20 minute, quick, dinner, Summer, Spring, Winter, Fall