Avocado Tostadas with Cucumber Pico are layered with crunchy baked tortillas, creamy refried beans, buttery avocado and a bright and refreshing cucumber pico de gallo. Consider making a double batch of the pico! It stores well in the fridge for 5-7 days and is great on everything!
For the tortillas:
- 4 corn tortillas
- Olive oil spray
- Pinch salt and pepper
For the Cucumber Pico de Gallo:
- 1 8oz container Pure Flavor® Uno Bites™ Nano Cucumbers, diced
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice, about 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup refried beans – any kind you like!
- 1/2 cup cheese, optional – vegan or regular
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line up the tortillas on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Mist them with olive oil spray and sprinkle with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Bake until golden and crisp, about 10-12 minutes.
- While the tortillas are baking, stir together all the pico ingredients.
- Heat the refried beans in the microwave.
- Once the tortillas are warm, spread each with 1/4 of the beans and top with cheese, if using. Return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. If not using cheese, skip returning to the oven.
- Top each tostada with 1/4 of the avocado and cucumber pico. Enjoy!
For a vegan option, choose vegan refried beans and omit the cheese or use vegan cheese.
- Serving Size: 1 tostada (no cheese)
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 483mg
- Fat: 11
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
Keywords: corn tortilla, refried beans, cheese, avocado, cucumber, onion, lime, cilantro, jalapeño, salt, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, 30 minute, easy, Spring, Summer