This post has been sponsored by Sweet Earth® Foods. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Darn Good Veggies!
For the pickles:
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the Mayo:
- 1/3 cup mayo (vegan if needed)
- 1–2 tablespoons sriracha
- Pinch salt
For the burgers:
- 4 Sweet Earth® Awesome Burger
- 4 burger buns
- Make the pickles: Heat the maple, vinegar, and salt in a small saucepan. Add your sliced veggies to a bowl and pour over the pickling liquid. Transfer the pickles to the fridge while you work on the next steps.
- Make the sriracha mayo: Whisk the mayo, sriracha, and a pinch of salt together. Start small with the sriracha and adjust to taste, adding more for a spicier sauce. Set aside.
- Cook the Awesome Burgers: follow the package directions. Now’s a great time to toast your buns, if desired.
- Time to assemble!: Grab the bottom of one bun, place on a nice pile of pickles, top with a burger. Then add on the sriracha mayo, cilantro, and the top bun. Repeat with the remaining burgers and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 burger (with bun and 1 1/2 tablespoons sriracha mayo)
- Calories: 528
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 1,036mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: vegan, Vietnamese, vegetarian, sriracha, sriracha mayo, spicy mayo, spicy, cilantro, pickle,