This smoothie is like having dessert for breakfast. It is rich and filling yet filled with vitamins and minerals. It can be whipped up in just a few minutes, making it a great weekday breakfast option. Be sure to freeze your banana the night before so that everything is ready in the morning.
- 1 large banana (, previously peeled and frozen)
- 1 cup dark sweet cherries
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (, optional)
- Add the spinach and almond milk into the blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Add in the banana, cherries, and cacao powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the cacao nibs and pulse a few times to combine. Pour into a glass and serve.
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0