Coconut Mango Tapioca Pudding is full of tropical fruit flavor! This cooked in coconut milk for a luscious dairy-free texture with those poppy little tapioca pearls. Sweetened with honey and topped with fresh fruit and a zest of lime! Tropical dessert heaven.
- 2 cans coconut milk
- ¼ cup tapioca granules
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- Zest of 1 lime
- Extra honey for drizzling on top
- Add the coconut milk to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it simmers. Add in the tapioca and shredded coconut and cook for 15 minutes, stirring often. Stir in the honey and transfer it to the fridge to set up.
- Spoon the tapioca pudding into bowls, top with mango chunks, lime zest, and a drizzle of honey. Enjoy!
Keywords: honey, paleo, tropical, summer, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free,