This chilled soup tastes like summertime in a glass! Sweet cherry tomatoes are always perfectly ripe making this gazpacho “foolproof” no matter the season. This soup comes together in a flash, but needs time to chill out in the fridge and let the flavors come together. If you’re really in a pinch (or have an insatiable gazpacho craving) you can skip the chill and pour the soup over ice.
2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 sweet white onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a lidded storage container and chill in the refrigerator until cold, about 4 hours or overnight. This will give the gazpacho time to cool and the flavors will mingle resulting in an even more delicious soup. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 590mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: healthy, 10 minute, quick, easy, soup, salad, vegetable, tomato, gluten free, grain free, paleo, vegan, vegetarian, plant based