Truffle Fries baked until golden and crispy, drizzled with rich truffle oil, topped with flaky salt and parmesan! A fry lover’s dream!
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch sticks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1–2 tablespoons black truffle oil
- Optional grated parmesan, sea salt flakes, and chopped parsley, for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the fries, olive oil, salt and cornstarch to a bowl. Toss until the fries are coated.
- Spread the fries out on the baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Flip the fries over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with truffle oil and sprinkle with salt flakes, grated parmesan, and chopped parsley. Enjoy!
Potatoes: You can also use yukon gold potatoes or frozen fries! For frozen, bake the fries according to the package directions and then top with truffle oil and garnishes.
Starch: You can also use potato starch.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe, without salt flakes, parmesan, or parsley
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 588mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 20
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: russet potato, olive oil, truffle oil, sea salt flakes, parmesan, parsley