This 5 ingredient Peppermint Mocha tastes just like Starbucks but is secretly healthy! Naturally sweetened and loaded with antioxidants!
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee or 4 shots of espresso
- 1–3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- scant 1/8th teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a medium saucepan, heat the milk until it starts to steam.
- While the milk is heating, stir together the coffee, cacao powder, maple syrup, and mint extract. Pour into the milk and whisk to combine.
- Serve in mugs topped with optional coconut whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- Serving Size: 1/2 recipe (with 1 tablespoons maple syrup per serving)
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 272mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: almond milk, maple syrup, mint extract, cacao powder, vegan, gluten free, paleo