This Holiday Vegan Eggnog recipe is thick, creamy, and filled with holiday spice. It is perfect for sipping, adding to cocktails or coffee, and for dunking cookies.
- 1 cup raw cashews, (soaked in water overnight and drained)
- 1 15 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup softened coconut butter
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Since this nog contains both coconut cream and coconut butter, it will harden in the fridge. To bring it back, heat the nog in a saucepan on low heat until just warmed through. Whisk to combine and serve.
- This nog would not be one bit worse for the addition of some rum, if you are so inclined.
- Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 17mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: coconut, dairy free, gluten free, maple, cinnamon, nutmeg, cashew, cream, holiday, Christmas, spiced, winter