This Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese tasted just like the grocery store favorite but is vegan, gluten-free, packed with protein and free of all artificial ingredients!
- 1 package firm tofu, (drained)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free yogurt ((I used almond milk yogurt))
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Add all the ingredients to a blender except for the dill and chives. Blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the herbs. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set. The cream cheese will thicken up as it cools.