Each Mini Sweet Potato Casserole is baked right in a halved sweet potato! Topped with a sweet buttery crumble that is secretly healthy!
- 4 sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dairy free butter
For the streusel:
- 1/3 cup quick oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line the sweet potatoes up the baking sheet. Drizzle them with the oil and salt. Rub this into both sides of the sweet potatoes to coat them well. Bake for 30 minutes
- Add all the streusel ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Once the sweet potatoes have baked, remove them from the oven and flip them cut-side up. Use a fork to gently mash the inside of the potatoes without going deep enough to puncture the skin. Top each potato with a pat of vegan butter and use the fork to spread the butter evenly over the potato. Top with streusel and bake for another 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Thanksgiving, Christmas, holiday, pecan, streusel, crumble, cinnamon, maple, oat, almond, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, Winter, Fall