Pickled Beet Hummus – sweet pickled beets combine with creamy hummus for the most flavorful dip around! 5 ingredients and ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 (15) oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled beets
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2–4 tablespoons ice cold water
- Add all the ingredients, except the water, to a food processor fitted with an S blade. Process until the mixture becomes a paste. You may need to scrape down the sides as needed.
- With the motor running, drizzle in the ice cold water one tablespoon at a time. The hummus should transform from a thick paste to smooth dip. Serve and enjoy!
- The hummus should last for up to 1 week in the fridge.
Keywords: healthy, easy, quick, 15 minute, gluten free, vegan, lemon, dairy free, Mediterranean, vegetarian,