Protein Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a healthy 20 minute dinner recipe. It packs in over 18 grams of protein and is full of veggies!
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, (minced)
- 1–4 teaspoons sriracha, (optional for some added spice)
For the salad:
- 8 oz garbanzo bean rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 4 scallions, (sliced)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and rinse it with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients. Add in the pasta along with the vegetables and toss to combine and serve.