This chia pudding and compote parfait is like fall in a spoonful! I enjoy this recipe for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack.
- For the Chia Pudding:
- 1/4 cup chia Seeds
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the Apple Compote:1 large apple (, diced)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Pinch cinnamon ((optional))
- Whist together all of the chia pudding ingredients and place in a container in the fridge to firm up. This will take about 4 hours.
- Once the chia pudding is ready, heat the coconut oil in a medium skillet. Add in the apple and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes. Add in the maple syrup and cinnamon if using. Cook until the maple syrup is reduced, about 3 more minutes.
- Layer the pumpkin chia pudding and the apple compote. Serve.