This dish is perfect when you want comfort food in a hurry! This comforting pasta dish is ready in under 30 minutes. Since this salad is served cold, leftovers are perfect to pack for lunch the next day. I usually pack it alongside some roasted broccoli or a green salad.
- 8 oz brown rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lime juiced and zested (you’ll need 2 tablespoons lime juice which should come from one lime, but you may need 2)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup OR agave, honey, etc.
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos OR coconut aminos OR gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 head savoy cabbage, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced into rounds
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water to cool the noodles completely. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, lime juice, coconut nectar, aminos, garlic, ginger, and zest.
- Add in the noodles, cabbage, and scallions. Toss and top with some sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 395
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 270mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: pasta, vegetable, Asian, soy, umami, cold, noodles, gluten free, vegan, brown rice, vegetarian, vegetable,