Honey Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos are the easiest and most flavorful dinner recipe! Made on just one sheet pan with 5 ingredients!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small bite sized pieces
- 1 (15) oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tortillas
- Avocado for serving, optional
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a sheet pan with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chipotle, honey, oil, and salt.
- Spread the chickpeas and cauliflower out on the sheet pan and pour on the sauce. Toss until everything is well coated with sauce. Place in the oven and roast for 35 minutes or until the cauliflower and chickpeas are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through.
- When there are 5 minutes of cooking time left, add the tortillas to the pan in a single layer on top of the cauliflower and chickpeas so that they warm through.
- Remove everything from the oven, assemble the tacos, and serve!