Sheet Pan Honey Sriracha Tofu is an easy weeknight meal! The sweet, spicy, sauce coats the roasted vegetables and sticky tofu which gets perched on a bed of fluffy white rice. Make it on a weeknight or for meal prep!
For the honey sriracha sauce:
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey OR maple syrup
- 1–2 tablespoons sriracha (more or less to achieve your desired level of spice)
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1 block extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Avocado oil
- Cooked rice for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. If serving over rice, start cooking it according to the package directions.
- Add all the sauce ingredients, except the corn starch mixture, into a sauce pan. Heat on medium high until it simmers. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the corn starch mixture. Return to the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and tofu to a sheet pan. Drizzle on some avocado oil and toss to coat. Add in half the sauce and toss again. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies and tofu are beginning to brown. Serve atop rice with extra sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe without rice
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 30.2
- Sodium: 554
- Fat: 1.2
- Saturated Fat: 0.2
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 5.2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: easy, quick, sweet, spicy, weeknight, vegetable, vegan, gluten free, paleo