Coming in hot with Sheet Pan Honey Sriracha Tofu to save your weeknight meal situation! This meal found me after a long day of work when I was too tired to cook something elaborate, but still wanted to eat good on a Wednesday, because FOOD.
It saved me with its spicy and sweet sauce that was coating perfectly roasted vegetables and sticky tofu perched on top of a bed of fluffy rice. This is a weeknight and sheet pan dinners are our anthem.
But really. This meal is as easy as one, two, three.
One: Bring the sauce ingredients to a simmer in a sauce pot.
Two: Place your chopped veg and tofu onto a sheet pan. You can use whatever veggies your heart desires, here (or whatever is in your fridge). Then smother it in the honey sriracha sauce and bake it until everything is sticky and caramelized.
Three: Cook your rice while the sheet pan supper is roasting away.
And if you are a meal prep extraordinaire, this recipe will be your jam. Follow the same one, two, three method and pack it up into meal prep containers. It reheats perfectly and who doesn’t want to eat Sheet Pan Honey Sriracha Tofu mid Tuesday? #winning
And if you are loving the sheet pan meal situation as much as I am (one pan to clean, people, one pan!), you also might fancy this Sheet Pan Chinese Cashew Tofu or these Weeknight Sheet Pan Tofu Fajitas!Print
Sheet Pan Honey Sriracha Tofu is an easy weeknight meal! The sweet, spicy, sauce coats the roasted vegetables and sticky tofu which gets perched on a bed of fluffy white rice. Make it on a weeknight or for meal prep!
For the honey sriracha sauce:
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey OR maple syrup
- 1–2 tablespoons sriracha (more or less to achieve your desired level of spice)
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon corn starch mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1 block extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Avocado oil
- Cooked rice for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. If serving over rice, start cooking it according to the package directions.
- Add all the sauce ingredients, except the corn starch mixture, into a sauce pan. Heat on medium high until it simmers. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the corn starch mixture. Return to the heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and tofu to a sheet pan. Drizzle on some avocado oil and toss to coat. Add in half the sauce and toss again. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies and tofu are beginning to brown. Serve atop rice with extra sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe without rice
- Calories: 168
- Sugar: 30.2
- Sodium: 554
- Fat: 1.2
- Saturated Fat: 0.2
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 5.2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: easy, quick, sweet, spicy, weeknight, vegetable, vegan, gluten free, paleo