This strange combination really hits the spot! It is fresh, creamy, crunchy, and satisfying. A great way to power up at breakfast time.
- 1/2 cup almond milk or soy milk
- 2 naval oranges ((one if it is really large), peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup chopped English cucumber
- 2 ripe bananas (, previously peeled and frozen)
- 1 heaping cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced banana
- Fresh mint
- Unsweetened coconut
- Add the almond milk, oranges, and avocado to a blender. Blend until liquefied.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. You may have to scrape down the sides and stir a few times. Pour into a bowl and cover with toppings of your choice.