This cereal is packed to the brim with nutritional ingredients! I like to let my cereal soak in the milk for 5-10 minutes to allow the textures of the grains to soften and become irresistible. Serve topped with fresh fruit for an extra dose of vitamins.
- 1 cup gluten-free quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Stevia (, honey, or maple syrup to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or glass jar.
- To serve, top 1/2 cup of the cereal with milk of choice and allow it to soak or 5 minutes. Top with sweetener of choice and fresh fruit if desired.