This Thai Red Curry Soba Noodle Salad is a creamy cold noodle dish that is bursting with flavor! This gluten free and vegan recipe can be made in under 30 minutes.
- 8 oz soba noodles
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 carrots (, julienned)
- 2 red bell peppers (, sliced into thin strips)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 package baked tofu (, cubed)
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup raw tahini
- 3 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons liquid aminos OR tamari
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat until boiling. Add in the soba noodles and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes. Drain the noodles and rinse them with cold water.
- While the noodles are cooking, stir together the sauce ingredients.
- Toss the drained noodles with the sauce and then add in the remaining ingredients. Toss to combine well. Serve with sesame seeds to garnish, if desired.
- If you are gluten free, be sure to check your soba noodles before buying. Some brands use half buckwheat flour and half wheat flour in their noodles. I prefer this brand which I order online.
- If you have never cooked soba before, be sure to check the package directions. The noodles can cook in as fast as 3 minutes, so keep a watchful eye. They also stick together easier than regular noodles, so give them a good stir while they are cooking to break any clumps up, then rinse them in cold water right after they come out of the pot.
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0