Winter Citrus Avocado Salad is packed juicy citrus, avocado, herbs, and a sweet and acidic vinaigrette. A healthy recipe that’s ready in 30 minutes!
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 Cara Cara orange, peeled and cut into slices
- 1 navel orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 avocado, cut into slices
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, torn into bite sized pieces
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, torn into bite sized pieces
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Use a salad spinner to wash and dry the lettuce. Arrange the salad onto serving plates and layer the oranges and avocado over the top. Sprinkle on the fresh mint and basil.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a shaker bottle and shake to combine. Pour over the salad and serve.